Entries are now open for the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally. The first round of the NSW 2017 Development Rally Series (DRS, including DRS4) and the Hyundai Rally Series (HRS).
Held on Saturday 8th April 2017 on the iconic roads of the Jenolan and Hampton State Forests near Lithgow.
Highlights of the event include:
- High quality roads for a total competitive distance of 106 km in a compact format
- Central Service Park with coffee van and hot food all day long… and camping permitted
- Pace note option for crews not contesting DRS or HRS
- Reduced entry fees, following your strong support in 2016
- Additional savings ($25 fuel voucher) for NSSCC members – it pays to be a member…
- Only a couple of hours’ drive from Sydney and even closer to Bathurst
- Post-event dinner and presentation at Hampton Halfway Hotel, just 9 km up the road
- Free food and drink for officials including a drink and dinner at the post-event presentation.
For all information and to enter, head to our Caves Classic web page.