Singleton automotive confirmed as naming rights partner again for 2018.
The North Shore Sporting Car Club is pleased to announce a renewed partnership with Singleton Automotive Centre in presenting the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally at OBERON on 14th April 2018.
Singleton Automotive Centre is a Ford and Nissan dealership in Singleton by long-time club member Rob Inall and his wife Karen.
Rob is proud to be able to rejoin as a naming partner for this event again and is also planning to compete!
He said, “The Caves Classic is an event near and dear to me after many years of competing and volunteering. It was a rally I did in my first season in the early 90’s and I’ve been involved in it in some way ever since. To have the family business name associated with it for 2017 will be a proud moment. The 2017 event was a success and we willcontinue to support the event again”
Rally Director John Sparkes, who has competed against Rob for many years, said “It’s fantastic to have Rob’s business gaining exposure to the Motorsport Community and beyond through our event. I wish Rob and Karen every success with their new venture and feel sure the partnership with NSSCC will be mutually beneficial for their business and our club.”
The Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally will be the first round of the NSW 2018 NSW State Rally Series, The Clubman Rally Series and Hyundai Rally Series, held in the Jenolan and Hampton State Forests near Oberon.
0428 910 025
- Rd 1 of the NSW State Rally Championship
- Rd 1 of the Techworkz NSW Clubman series
- Rd 1 of the East Coast Classic Rally series
- Rd 1 of the Premier Panel Beating Hyundai Rally Series
- Rd 1 of the Development Rally series
- Rd 1 of the Open Rally series
More information here
Preparation for the Rally of the Bay is well under way with Ian Bigg heading up the team.
We are in desperate need of an officials coordinator, or a team, to organise and coordinate officials for the event.
Of course, the event cannot run without general officials. If you are able to official on the day or help in the lead-up we would like to hear from you ASAP.
The Sydney weather turned it on for a great day out at the 2017 Volksmuller Gravel Rallysprint.
Congratulations to all competitors for putting on a great show for the spectators and keeping the competition fierce.
Thanks to our Club President and Clerk of the Course Brett Middleton and his team of over 40 volunteers for putting on such a great event.
See the Full Results (including classes).
The much-anticipated volksMuller Gravel Rallysprint at S I D (Sydney International Dragway) on Sunday May 21st, has hit maximum capacity more than a month out from the event.
We have an enormously talented line-up of competitors which is sure to make it a great event for competitors, spectators and officials alike.
NSW Rallysprint registered crews who registered prior 20th April 2017.
If you still want to enter contact Brett Middleton.
Reserve list open.
If you missed getting your entry in and would like to get on the reserve list, get in touch with our Clerk of the Course Brett Middleton on brett@MRTperformance.com.au. W 029767455
We need over 40 volunteers to run the event on Sunday 21st as well 10 people to set up the course on Saturday the 20th
All volunteers, get:
- Free BBQ food all day
- as well as (unlimited) Fresh coffee
Please assist by contacting Andrew Benefield firstname.lastname@example.org or M +61413389500
Here is our unseeded entry list.
Results for the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally 2017 have been released.
Head to our website to download http://nsscc.com.au/caves-classic/
Or grab them with the direct link: http://nsscc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Caves-Classic-2017-Final-Results-at-11.4.17.pdf
Thanks again to John Sparkes and his team of volunteers for a fantastic smooth event.
A bulletin has been released with updated regulations for the Singleton Automotive Caves Classic.
Summary of changes
• Development Rally Series now called TechWorkz Development Rally Series
• Event distance increased to 118km competitive, 211km total
• Maximum distances between services/fuel have increased
• Location of Rally Headquarters and Service Park has changed (also change map)
• Odometer Check has changed
• The Event has become Round 1 of the TechWorkz ACT Regional Rally Series
Download the further regulations here.
For all information on the event head to the website http://nsscc.com.au/caves-classic/.
1st OUTRIGHT Neville Shears / Michelle Shears – Nissan GTR
2nd OUTRIGHT Phil Heafey / Joseph Heafey – Lancer Evo 6
3rd OUTRIGHT Stephen Marlin / Nathan Musson – Lancer Evo 9
Entries are now open for the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally. The first round of the NSW 2017 Development Rally Series (DRS, including DRS4) and the Hyundai Rally Series (HRS).
Held on Saturday 8th April 2017 on the iconic roads of the Jenolan and Hampton State Forests near Lithgow.
Highlights of the event include:
- High quality roads for a total competitive distance of 106 km in a compact format
- Central Service Park with coffee van and hot food all day long… and camping permitted
- Pace note option for crews not contesting DRS or HRS
- Reduced entry fees, following your strong support in 2016
- Additional savings ($25 fuel voucher) for NSSCC members – it pays to be a member…
- Only a couple of hours’ drive from Sydney and even closer to Bathurst
- Post-event dinner and presentation at Hampton Halfway Hotel, just 9 km up the road
- Free food and drink for officials including a drink and dinner at the post-event presentation.
For all information and to enter, head to our Caves Classic web page.