Updated 14th Aug 2017
Below is simple guide on the relevant licencing, membership and event entry requirements to enter and driver and co-driver into North Shore Sporting Car Club’s Twilight Rallysprint events or the series.
To make it easy, be sure to have as much info ready before you go on line, such as name address of the team, and if you have, cams lic numbers, Club lic numbers ETC.
- If you dont have a CAMS licence yet, you first need to join our club.
- Visit the NSSCC website (www.nsscc.com.au) and click on the first blue tile which is titled ‘Become a NSSCC member’ – note that club membership is required for CAMS membership and licences
- Select membership type (Junior, Single, Double, Family or the new Summer membership) and complete the form for both driver and co-driver
NOTE, if you are using the Junior entry discount, you can not claim the summer membership deal, you must use the full years membership, for single twin or family.
- Once you have completed the online Membership of NSSCC, you need to log out and THEN log back in. Click PROFILE to get your NSSCC MEMBER NUMBER for the next step.
- Go to the CAMS website (www.cams.com.au) and click on ‘new to CAMS? Register here’ https://www.cams.com.au/members/registration
- Click next and complete the registration form for both parties,
- Use the NSSCC member number registration details to create your profile on the CAMS portal
- There are several options for CAMS licences, if you are not sure at any time, please contact the club via the link on our web site or the Facebook chat option.
- Navigate to complete online Level 2 Speed (L2S) application form and complete – note that juniors will be guided to download and complete the manual Level 2 Speed (L2S) application form that can be found.
NOTE: each CAMS licence will need a separate log in and separate payment.
At this point you have all of the relevant documentation required to enter into NSSCC’s events. Be sure to complete all documentation for both of you!
- Return to NSSCC website and click on the second tile titled
‘Register for an Event’
- Select the Twilight Rallysprint event which you wish to enter (or select the series to enter all 5 at a significant discount).
NOTE the extra junior discount needs full NSSCC membership.
- Complete the online form for the event(s) which you have selected
- After you have entered and paid the event, you will receieve a e mail confirmation, if you dont get this, please contact us via the rallysprint info page event secretary.
- NEXT, get your car ready!
Check the supplementary regulations of the event for a guide on what you need and how to prepare your car. This includes:
- a. Minimum 1 x 2L or 2 x 1L fire extinguishers within reach of driver
- b. Helmets that comply with FIA regulations
- c. General roadworthiness of vehicle
- Take your car and apparel to a CAMS scrutineer (the Rallysprint Series now has scrutiny at the event on the day however it is good to have the car checked early in case any changes are needed and to save time at the event). A list of current CAMS scrutineers can be found here
- Attend the event with your membership details, CAMS licence, scrutineering forms and enjoy!
- At ANY time, we are here to help!