The North Shore Sporting Car Club (NSSCC) is proud to announce a new scheme to reward its members.
Beginning from the Singleton Automotive Caves Classic Rally on the 14th of April, NSSCC will be rewarding officials with free membership in return for volunteering as an official.
The club wishes to reward ALL volunteers for helping at NSSCC events, the value of officials is recognised and as a result this new system will help these hard-working people.
“We understand the pressures of our work/life balance and want to show our appreciation to new and existing members by offering new or extended membership.” Said Brett Middleton, Club President.
The club will offer free or extended membership for the following;
- 12 Months for AMH Automotive Rally of the Bay
- 6 Months for Singleton Automotive Caves Classic Rally
- 3 Months for a Khanacross, Rallysprint, or 3 (in one season) Whiteline Tarmac Rallysprint events.
“We hope the new scheme will encourage more participation in not only our club, but rallying in general, by removing fiscal barriers for people who share in our passion but may not be actively competing.
“NSSCC encourages knowledge sharing and actively helps members pursue officials qualifications through CAMS. We are hoping to open the doors to the next generation of rally organisers.” Added Angus Fraser, Club Captain.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact our Club Captain, Angus Fraser on 0407 209 245 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSSCC appreciates our volunteers support and we look forward to a successful year ahead.
HOW TO GET FREE MEMBERSHIP
- At every event a person (new or existing NSSCC members) will sign on as a CAMS insured volunteer (for free)
- The form needs to be completed in full for the free member activation option
- Following the event.
- Any non NSSCC member will receive free membership
- Any existing NSSCC member will have their existing membership extended
- The club secretary will post out appropriate NSSCC member cards to those people who registered at the “event”