North Shore Sporting Car Club welcomes you to the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic
Round 1 of
NSW Rally Championship
NSW Clubman Series
Development Rally Series
Hyundai Rally Series and
East Coast Classic Rally Series
Singleton Automotive Centre
After a successful 2017 establishing their new business, long standing club Member Rob Inall and his wife Karen have returned as our naming rights partners.
Their business, Singleton Automotive Centre, incorporates Singleton Ford and Singleton Nissan. Rob will give you a great deal on new and used cars regardless of your location.
The event base is shifting to the Oberon township for 2018, with the rally based out of the Oberon Rugby Leagues Football Club.
Some new forest stages will also be featured and Rally Director John Sparkes has hand-picked the best roads in the area for competition on Saturday 14th April 2018.
Highlights of the event will include:
- High quality roads for a total competitive distance of 115 km across 3 State Forests
- Central Service Park at the Football Club with coffee van and hot food all day long… and camping permitted
- Savings for crews registered for any of the rally series on offer
- Additional savings for NSSCC members
- Only a couple of hours’ drive from Sydney and even closer to Bathurst
- An evening meal to accompany the post-event presentation at the licensed Football Club
- Free food and drink for all officials